Monday, June 09, 2008

Free Obama Stickers!

MoveOn.org is giving away free Obama stickers here. They take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive, so order yours now.

If you're on Facebook, add the group "Join this group to get a free Obama bumper sticker from MoveOn" and then invite all your friends. It's one of the fastest-growing groups on all of Facebook right now: http://www.moveon.org/r?r=3763&id=12816-3916954-eegg.i&t=7

If you want to pay money for a really pretty Obama sticker, you could, if you felt so inclined, check out the selection at Wonderful World: Obamaphernalia. I hear the profits get donated to the Obama campaign, but that's just a rumor. :) They take less than 4 to 6 weeks to arrive. Not sure how much less.

Click here to return to Gnomicon home page

2 comments:

Scholeologist said...

I like this one:

"Washington has become a place where good ideas go to die."

:)

Sarah said...

Thank you. I thought it was a little sassy. I even double checked the source to make sure he said it because it sounded, at the time, like more than his usual sass level. But then he said that stuff about bitter people and I realized he's got some sass in him.

And I like it.