Sunday, April 05, 2009

Updates: Microcow, Seed Source, Fullerton CSA, Bread

I posted a new picture of Talula without a sweater on so you can see her cow spots.

I found another source for heirloom seeds, Seed Savers Exchange, via Craft Nectar.

Re-Nest posted a reminder to sign up for your CSA and included a link to Local Harvest's CSA finder. I finally found a CSA with a drop off point in Fullerton! South Coast Farms now has a CSA drop off point at the Fullerton Arboretum.

FYI, the Rustic Cyprus-Style Herbed Olive Bread I baked the other week makes AWESOME croutons. And I baked another loaf not paying nearly enough attention to the baking time (we had to leave for a dinner party earlier than I expected), but it turned out just as good as when I obsessed over baking time. It is a very forgiving recipe.

Click here to return to Gnomicon home page

0 comments: