Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Kaffe Fassett Biopic

Caveat: This might be the result of catching up on all of my GoFugYourself backlog in one sitting.

I hate to steal another blogger's picture, so open up True Up's Quilt Market Fall 2008: Kaffe Fassett post in another tab and come back.

Thanks for coming back!

Now, based on that photograph, don't you agree that someone should develop a Kaffe Fassett biopic starring Bill Murray as Kaffe and Kathy Bates as Liza Prior Lucy? Or maybe just use those two actors playing those characters in the next, say, Wes Anderson film?

Click here to return to Gnomicon home page

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Totally!

Anonymous said...

OMG you're so right! And I'd be the first in line to see it.

I need to put this up somewhere on the blog, but you can use any of the pictures I take for your own blog posts as long as you include attribution. Thanks for caring!

Anonymous said...

HA! I've seen other photos of Kaffe, and thought, "Whu-?" when I read your post, but then I looked, and YES, totally.