Saturday, April 23, 2011

We Changed!

The Wee Bairn and I are now World Record holders. Well, I haven't heard if it's official or not, but we did participate in The Great Cloth Diaper Change at No Sugar Added this morning. The mom that entered before us had bicycled there with her tiny tot in the smallest little baby seat ever. There were so many parents wearing their babies and nursing their babies and just generally being as granola crunchy as you can be with babies. Made me feel better about the universe. It was PACKED! I'm guessing that was the case all over as I received a text from Terri in Durham, NC, around 9 a.m. our time that read "so.many.BABIES!"
Here we have the record breaking diaper. The Wee Bairn was a little unsure when I put her down, but then she turned to her right and saw a little 4-month-old baby girl and she turned to her left and saw a little 6-week-old baby boy and looked at me, smiled, and said, "Baby!"

Click here to return to Gnomicon home page

0 comments: